Shillington Lower School ensures it complies with its duty of care in relation to statutory policies. The school has a rigorous policy schedule to ensure policies are reviewed to take account of new legislation or enhanced practice. The clerk to the Governing Board oversees this schedule.
Please click on the link for each policy:
- Raising Concerns and Resolving Complaints Policy & Procedure
- Safeguarding/Child Protection
- SEND Report
- SEND Policy
- SEND Policy Annex
- Promoting Positive Behaviour Policy
- Statement of Behaviour Principles
- Charges and Remissions Policy
- Equality Duty
These policies are in PDF format, readable in Adobe reader. If you require them in any other format, please contact the school office.