See link below for Shillington Lower School’s Ofsted page:
School Inspection Report
We were inspected by Ofsted on 29th/30th January 2013 and the school was judged to be ‘good’.
- Children in the Reception class are well taught and learn quickly.
- Pupils make particularly good progress in writing because they get lots of opportunities to practise their writing across different lessons and subjects.
- Teachers plan interesting lessons which help pupils of all abilities to do well and learn the skills they need for their next stage of education.
- Pupils behave well, concentrate on their work, are safe and get on well with each other.
- Pupils understand and share the moral values that are promoted well across the school.
- Leaders have a clear focus on making sure that all pupils make the best progress they can.
Download our Ofsted Report