Our Vision and Aims
Enjoy, aspire and achieve together to be the best that we can be.
- Our children will be confident, respectful and adventurous learners
- Our staff will be motivated, committed and inspiring leaders of learning
- Our parents will be engaged and informed partners in their children’s education
- Our governors will be active, strategic and knowledgeable critical friends
- Our wider community will be valued and welcomed to be part of our school life
- Our learning environment will be stimulating and progressive
- Our natural world will be appreciated and nurtured
- Together we will be happy, respecting and caring, feel safe and embrace diversity, and be enthusiastic about developing ourselves and our skills to achieve our full potential.